29 June 2011

A light dessert for summer!

I just came in from soaking up some Vitamin D outside.  After a week or more of rainy, cloudy days it was needed.  Something about grabbing a book or magazine and sitting outside is SO relaxing to me.  Ever since I can remember being outside doing anything makes me happy.

Today I grabbed my favorite magazine and found a lot of good summer food ideas.

I'll share them with you as I make them.  But for now here's one I'm making ASAP.

CHOCOLATE PUDDING

3 Avocados
4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1/4 Cup Honey
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Sea Salt

Puree avocados, cocoa powder, honey and vanilla until smooth.
When smooth divide into four small bowls.
Sprinkle with sea salt before serving.

ENJOY!!!

Recipe from www.wholeliving.com



A picture I took at the Botanical Garden in STL.


No comments:

Post a Comment